Join an amazing multi-day Amazon tour on the Acajatuba River. Explore the rainforest, fish, swim with river dolphins, and visit an indigenous community. Stay in excellent accommodation at the Tucan Lodge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please, inform your hotel address in Manaus or flight information in order to arrange pickup.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You must bring your yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Maximum luggage 25 pounds/12kg per person; passengers must arrange to have any excess luggage remain in partner's office or at your hotel in Manaus
- Avoid giving money to the community children; giving small gifts such as toys, comic books or other items is welcomed and encouraged.
- Itinerary specifics are subject to change
- Guests arriving at the Manaus Airport by 2 PM will only be able to enjoy the evening activities on the first day
- Guests leaving on afternoon flights from Manaus need to depart on a morning transfer
- What to bring: insect repellant, sunglasses, sun cream, hat or cap, comfortable clothes, binoculars, hiking shoes and sandals, rain jacket, small water bottle, and camera or smartphone for photos