The Amazon Rainforest is the biggest jungle on Earth. Don't miss anything by visiting it with an experienced guide. You'll see as many wild animals, and also visit the amazing Anavilhanas Archipelago. Lunch is included in this 8-Hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Manaus.
- See many wild and exotic animals.
- Be amazed by the Amazonas fauna and flora.
- Visit the Anavilhanas Archipelago
- Speed boat
- Bilingual guide
- Other expenses
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date