Try scuba diving for the first time in a beautiful marine reserve. A PADI-qualified instructor will lead you on an unforgettable experience, while keeping you safe at all times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Pickup takes place approximately 30 minutes before the activity start time. The local partner will contact you to confirm your exact pickup time.
- Feel the incomparable experience of breathing underwater
- Discover the underwater world in a marine reserve for the first time
- Enjoy a fun and unique experience while being safe at all times
- 3-hour tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All equipment (wetsuit, mask, fins, cylinder, BCD, and weights)
- Drinking water
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts. The dive center is located inside a private marina only accessible on foot. Please contact the local partner if you plan to reach the meeting point by car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup is available from selected areas at no additional cost.
- The minimum age for participants is 8 years old.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- The activity depends on the weather conditions, and the dive site will be selected on the day to ensure safety.