Discover the southwest coast of Mallorca from a different perspective, and reach remote places that are inaccessible from the land. Paddle along the cliffs and marvel at the beautiful scenery of this spectacular natural paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel located in any of the areas mentioned in the list. Please provide the name of your hotel when booking and the supplier will contact you to confirm the exact pick up time. Pick up will take place 30 minutes before the activity for all locations, except for Santa Ponsa (15 minutes).
Select participants and date
Via de la Creu, 46, 07180 Calvià, Islas Baleares, Spain. ZOEA Mallorca is located inside a private marina only accessible by walking. Please contact the operator by phone to access with a car or to get a lift. Please come 15 minutes before your tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be able to swim to participate in this tour
- You can leave your personal belongings safely in the lockers provided
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts