Enjoy a ride on the historic railway from Palma to Sóller. Experience the charm of Port de Soller with a delicious tapas meal. Cross the beautiful Tramuntana mountains and see the towns of Deía and Valldemossa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
At the entrance to the "Tren de Sòller" train station, Palma, Placa Espanya.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The hotel La Residencia in Deia will be closed from 05th November to 15th April. The coffee break will take place in a traditional pastry shop in Valdemossa and the local speciality "coca de patata" will be added