Discover the coast of Mallorca at sunrise on this 2.5-hour from Alcudia. Enjoy the extraordinary sight of the dolphins that inhabit the area and be enchanted by the unique play of colors from the rising sun on the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Admire the sunrise over Mallorca's skyline
- Enjoy a tour along the beautiful coast of Mallorca
- Look out for dolphins and admire these marine animals in their natural environment
- Enjoy a complimentary ticket for a free boat or catamaran tour if you don't find any dolphins
- Relax onboard the modern boat
- Scenic boat trip
- Small breakfast
- Bus transfers
- People with animal allergies
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the boat kiosk of Alcudia Sea Trips (Transportes Marítimos BRISA Passeig Marítim, 07410 Puerto Alcudia, Illes Balears).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that very rarely, dolphins cannot be spotted during this tour. In this case, you will be given a free ticket to come back anytime.
- Please note that the departure time may be slightly different depending on the time of the sunrise.
- It's recommended to take a camera with you to capture the amazing sights offered on this cruise.
- Please remember to take appropriate clothing and sunscreen.