Discover the island of Menorca on this full-day trip from Mallorca. Take a ferry to Ciutadella and a bus to Monte Toro, the village of Fornells, and enjoy free time to explore the city of Maó.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Pickup included in the north and the east of Majorca. Please note that there might not be pick-up directly at your hotel. The local provider will send you a message the day before your tour by WhatsApp or email confirming the pickup time and location. Please arrive at the pickup point 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The local partner will require the following information to book the ferry: birth date, ID card or passport number and expiration date for every person in the group