Visit the beautiful monastery with its centuries-old palace, church, and gardens. See collections of artworks and artifacts from artists both local and famous, including Chopin and George Sand.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Spanish, Catalan
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Come directly to the entrance, on the main square of Valldemossa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The free audio guide app, Cartoixa de Valldemossa, can be downloaded from the Playstore or Apple Store.
- There is free WiFi in Valldemossa, but it is advisable to install the app before your visit.