Visit the lovely city of Malaga on a tour with an accredited guide. Take a walk along Larios Street, explore the archeological sites, see Picasso's birthplace and learn about the city’s history. See all this and more on a half-day trip from Marbella.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- At the lobby of your hotel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Tours in a car (1 – 3 people) or in a van (4 – 8 people) don’t include tour guide service during the transportation.
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide service during the transportation
- Children younger than 7 years old go for free if there are seats available
- Hotel pick-up is available from Costa del Sol hotels (from Malaga to Marbella). Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering