Discover the Arabic influence on Malaga with this group walking tour through the historical center. Learn how the Muslim conquest of Spain affected the architecture and culture of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in Marina Square next to the tourist office. Your guide will have a yellow umbrella or a sign saying 'Memorias de Malaga.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Pets are allowed
- This tour is suitable for people in wheelchairs