Get ready to explore the streets of Malaga in a totally unique way. With the help of an iPad, follow the map, solve riddles, answer questions, and save the world from dangerous poison. If you love quests and escape rooms, Operation Mindfall is for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office at Calle Ángel Ganivet, 1, 29005 Málaga, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The game can be played in English or Spanish
- For teams bigger than 14 people, other languages can be arranged (at least 5-days in advance of the game date)
- It is recommended that you have a minimum of 4 people to fully enjoy the game, however if you love quests and escape rooms, 3 may suffice
- Recommended audience is 12 to 60-years old
- Groups of 8 to 12 will be divided into 2 groups
- The game has some history related questions, however, it is not a historical game - please follow the plot