Travel to an 8th-century World Heritage site famous for spectacular rock-cut architecture. The experience comprises Asia’s largest bas-relief structure, a gravity defying boulder, and one of the 7 Pagodas mentioned by Marco Polo in the 11th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel.
- Private group
- Marvel at Shore Temple, an 8th-century wonder chronicled by Marco Polo
- Explore Arjuna’s Penance
- Visit Pancha Rathas, also known as the "5 Chariots"
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance charges
- Private car
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date