Explore Madrid's main sights on a guided bike tour. Choose a regular bike or an e-bike tour to see the Templo de Debod, Plaza de España, Plaza Mayor, Retiro Park, Chueca, and Malasaña districts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located downtown near Plaza de España at the Western end of Gran Vía. You can access the meeting point location via the Plaza de España metro lines 10 and 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A nice feature of the tour is that the supplier will take photos during the tour and forward them to you afterward with an email link.
- The tour is normally led in English and will only be led in other languages if a minimum number of participants is reached.
- This tour can also be organized as a private tour, starting at a flexible starting time.
- The tour can be adapted for children 8 years of age and older.