Experience the grandeur of the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, a World Heritage Site and a symbol of 16th-century Spanish power. Visit the Basilica of the Valley of the Fallen, carved into the mountain in the Sierra de Madrid, and marvel at the views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Tours depart from the local partner's office at C/ San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour includes round-trip transfers
- Visitors are requested to not take photos or film inside the exhibitions
- The tour involved a lot of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The itinerary is subject to change