Visit the best museums of Madrid in a single tour. Enjoy a 5-hour guided tour with an expert who will guide you through the history and details behind the masterpieces of art at the Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, and Reina Sofía museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The guide will meet you by the Madrid City Tour Information Center at Felipe IV street, next to the Prado Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that it is possible that some of the paintings in the program will not be available if they are assigned to an exhibition
- You must follow the instructions of the museum staff
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to walk
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- A radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people