Travel away from the narrow, twisted medieval streets of the city center, and instead explore the Madrid of the Bourbon Dynasty on a 2-hour walking tour. Find out about writers, poets, and playwrights who lived there and admire the iconic architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
This tour starts in front of the Tourist Information at Plaza Mayor Madrid. Take metro line 1, 2, or 3 to SOL station and then walk 1,300 feet (400 meters). When arriving at the meeting point, look out for guides wearing red t-shirts and holding red umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Your tour itinerary may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group