Escape busy Madrid and visit 2 nearby UNESCO-listed cities, Toledo and Segovia. Learn about and explore these culturally rich sites, discover their history, and marvel at the iconic architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
• Tourist Bus Stop at Canovas del Castillo Square in front of Madrid Tourist Office. • Metro station: Banco de España, line 2 or red. • Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts • If you cannot find the meeting point or have any questions you can contact the local partner by phoneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip journey to the destination
- This is a bilingual English and Spanish tour