Explore a darker side to Madrid on a spine-chilling walking tour, and hear about the mysteries and legacies of the Spanish Inquisition. Learn how it impacted the city and was perceived abroad. Visit key areas that were the setting for the bloody tribunal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Your tour itinerary may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group