Eat your way through Madrid’s historic center on a tapas crawl and step into the venues where flamenco is brought to life before seeing a live show!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaza Isabel II, 28013 Madrid, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is in English.
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- This tour is not recommended for vegans.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour.
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease.
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarian, pregnant women, , pescatarian, gluten free, non-alcoholic options. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- Devour comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Madrid government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Note that while the stops visited and the order of the route may vary.