From Madrid’s oldest taverns to its hip modern hangouts, this is your chance to indulge in tapas – Spain’s most delectable gastronomic treat. Learn some professional tapas tips along the way, as you savor the flavors at popular spots in 4 neighborhoods.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Plaza de la Villa, in front of the Statue of Don Álvaro de Bazán in the middle of the square. Address: Calle Mayor 70 (close to Mercado de San Miguel). Your guide will be holding an Urban Adventures Sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- If you have allergies to certain foods, please let the local operator know in advance.
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended.
- Note that the child policy includes children from 6-11 years of age inclusively. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat during the summer months.