Discover one of Spain's most important museums: the Prado Museum, conceived as the National Art Gallery. Learn about the museum's history, its artists, and their masterpieces and artistic techniques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet the guide next to the Statue of Velázquez at Paseo del Prado. The statue is located on the side of the Museum. The guide will carry an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- The tour may be simultaneously be held in English and Spanish during the winter months due to low demand
- Please note that the tour in Prado Museum has a duration of 1.5 hours but the guide requires some extra time to organize the tickets and whispers
- Photography inside the Prado Museum is not allowed
- Once the guided visit is over, you can stay in the museum to explore it independently