Enjoy guided tours of the Prado Museum and the Royal Palace in Madrid on this combination package. Marvel at the opulence of these important monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The guide will be waiting next to the Statue of Velazquez with a sign of Amigo Tours. The Statue is at Paseo del Prado on the side of the museum. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will visit the Royal Palace in the morning and the Prado Museum in the afternoon
- From the 1st of June, you will visit the Prado in the morning and the Royal Palace in the afternoon
- There may be 2 different guides
- Please note that the duration of the visit inside the Prado Museum will depend on availability and the number of other groups
- Due to COVID-19 the tour inside the palace may be restricted. This changes from day to day depending on the situation