Explore the Prado Museum alongside an expert in all things art and history. Then, step into the world’s oldest restaurant and enjoy a VIP behind-the-scenes tour before trying their signature dish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Prado Museum at the statue of GOYA. Your guide will be holding a red Devour tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is in English
- This tour includes at least 2 KM of walking
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- This tour is adaptable for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten-free (not celiac), dairy-free, Non-alcoholic options, and pregnant people. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease
- While there are vegetarian options, please note that the highlight of Botin Restaurant is the suckling pig
- You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Madrid government guidelines for the most up-to-date information