Discover the Prado Museum with an expert of art and history. Then step into the world’s oldest restaurant and enjoy a private tour of the kitchen and old tunnels before enjoying their signature dish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Prado Museum at the statue of GOYAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is in English.
- This tour is not recommended for vegans.
- This tour includes at least 2 km of walking; therefore, we do not recommend this tour for guests with mobility issues.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten free (not celiacs), Dairy free, Non-alcoholic options & Pregnant women. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- While there are vegetarian options, please note that the highlight of Botin Restaurant is the suckling pig!
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease
- Devour comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Madrid government guidelines for the most up to date information