Discover Madrid's highlights and landmarks by e-bike on a guided tour through the heart of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The maximum weight for participation in this activity is 130 kg (286.50 lbs)
- Minimum age is 10 years old, and children must be at least up to 1.60 m tall
- Participants must have a minimum height of at least 1.60m (5.3’) tall.
- Child seats are available for children under 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Participants must be able to ride on unpaved or irregular ground
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour will be rescheduled