Enjoy a guided half-day tour to Alcalá de Henares to learn its secrets and histories. This city was the birthplace of Miguel de Cervantes, the greatest writer of Hispanic literature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Monument to Felipe IV in the Plaza de Oriente.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
Know before you go
- Please note, the discounted student price is only available for students up to 25 years old holding a valid student card (please bring your student card to show to the staff)