Skip-the-line and discover the Royal Palace of Madrid on a guided tour. Sink into the history of Spanish kings, admiring the Royal Chapel, Throne Roome, Banquet Hall, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the group entrance of the Royal Palace. This entry is located in the Arco de Santiago gate, in front of the Oriente Square (on the corner of Requena street with Bailen street).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible