This trail unfolds at the base of the highest peaks of Madeira Island, and crosses part of majestic Massive Central Mountain. Feel your perspective change at every turn, filling you with eye-popping splendor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from anywhere in Calheta, Ponta do Sol, Ribeira Brava. All hotels, apartments, inns, local accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This product operates rain or shine except in the case of extreme weather events
- Make sure to contact for pickup time