Guarantee your entrance to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by purchasing your tickets in advance. See the Lost Citadel of the Incas from a different perspective and discover the breathtaking landscapes and fascinating history on your own.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Be one of only 400 people allowed to visit Huayna Picchu per day
- Quickly and safely purchase your tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu in advance
- Admire the breathtaking scenery and see Machu Picchu from 2,693 meters (8,835 ft) above sea level
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Lost Citadel
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain Hike
- Tour guide (to be hired on site)
- Bus and train tickets
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel.
- All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide who can be hired on site
- After booking, you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GYG voucher will not be valid for entrance
- If you are coming from Cusco you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- To hike the Huayna Picchu mountain it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition, and most importantly: not afraid of heights
- The mountain can only be climbed by people over 12 years old
- Please be aware of your inbox and spam in your email to receive the information of the local partner