Discover the most interesting facts about the Jewish heritage in Lviv on a 2-hour private walking tour. Visit the Jewish Quarter and learn how the Jewish community contributed to the development of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Ukrainian, English, Russian, German, Polish, Spanish
- Private group
- Find out when Jews first appeared in Lviv and what their main business was
- Walk through Starievreyskaya Street and see the ruins of the Golden Rose Synagogue
- Explore an old Jewish Quarter and find out which famous people lived there
- Professional guide service
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.