Be mesmerized by the elegant and exciting historical treasures of ancient Egypt. Explore the valley of the great Nile River with a licensed tour guide. Marvel at the incredible temples, tombs, and monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup available at your hotel in Cairo or Giza, or the train station in Cairo. Pickup/drop-off services are not available in Al Nasr City, Cairo International Airport, Heliopolis, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels, 6th of October City areas. The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop-off times.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The pickup from Cairo will be 1 hour before the bus departure time
- The duration of the bus ride is between 10 and 12-hours depending on the route and stops
- When you return to Cairo bus station there is no drop-off service so you will make your own way back to your accommodation
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met