Discover the wonders of bygone times of Egypt by visiting the East and West banks of Luxor on the River Nile with an Egyptologist tour guide on this van, bus, or car tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 15.5 - 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic, Russian
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup service is available from your hotel in Hurghada. The long-range pickup service from Al Gona, Sahl Hashish, Soma Bay, and Safaga is available to book during the checkout process as an 'add-on'. Please share your nationality, hotel name, address, and room number to facilitate pickup. Wait at the main gate of your Hurghada hotel along the highway, not the reception area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Keep some change of Egyptian Pounds with you while sightseeing to pay at the restrooms if needed
- As this is a group tour, you will stop to pick up other guests on the way to Luxor. On the way, you'll stop for approximately 15 minutes to use the restroom
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met