Depart the port of Greenock (Glasgow) for a real taste of Scotland and experience the magnificence of the Highlands. Breathe in the fresh Scottish air, feel the history of the country, and see landscapes that will leave a lasting impression of your trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Disembark your cruise ship and head to the security gate to exit the port. Your BusyBus guide will greet you and can be easily recognised by their big smile, Hi-Viz branded vest and the BusyBus sign that they will be waving.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The ancestral home of the Duke of Argyll at Inveraray Castle is subject to an entry fee on the day