Take a 1.5-hour walking tour on the Olive Tree Trail from Lugano to Gandria. Stroll around the village and have a bite in one of the many restaurants in Gandria before taking a boat back to Lugano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian
Select participants and date
Lugano Region Info PointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The walking time is 1 hour and 15 minutes. Difficulty level: medium
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Dress smart casual and comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The guided tour will be held in the two prevalent languages
- The tour will have stops at different restaurants. You can buy your lunch