Spend a day around Lucerne and on Mount Pilatus with a private tour guide. Enjoy a 1-hour boat trip from Lucerne to Alpnachstad, where you will change to the Pilatus Coghwheel Railway, the steepest cogwheel railway in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Lucerne.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats and guides
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For wheelchair assistance, please contact before booking
- The boat and cogwheel railway will operate from May to October only (off season, the tour will be performed by traveling to Mount Pilatus both ways by gondola, with the tour finishing with a 1-hour tour on lake Lucerne by panoramic boat)