Enjoy a scenic roundtrip journey from Lucerne to Mount Pilatus by train, lake boat, cogwheel train, and aerial cableway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the red info-point at the Lucerne train station on the ground level, opposite train track number 14.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Pilatus Railway only operates from May to November due to snow
- Cogwheel railway and the scheduled lake board are closed from November to May. During this time you will reach Mt. Pilatus by cableway and take a one-hour scenic lake cruise in Lucerne instead