Discover one of Switzerland’s most attractive Alpine landscapes on a full-day tour to the idyllic Bernese Oberland to explore the Jungfrau mountain region. During leisure time, enjoy a scenic train ride between the resorts of Grindelwald and Interlaken.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Departure from Frankenstrasse 2-4 in a side street next to Lucerne train station. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure with confirmation details and valid ID, and wait on the sidewalk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The guide will accompany you all day, except during your free time in Grindelwald and Interlaken and on the train journey
- For the unescorted train journey from Grindelwald to Interlaken, you will receive detailed, written information
- Please note that Harder Kulm is open from April 16, 2022-November 27, 2022, and Mount First is open from December 12, 2021-March 27, 2022, and again from May 14, 2022-October 23, 2022