Explore the beauty of the Tuscan city of Lucca by night on a guided walking tour. Stroll through the ancient streets to places like Torre Guinigi, Amphitheater square, and San Frediano church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in the center of Piazza San Michele by the statue of Burlamacchi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine