This is a fabulously fun and flavorsome introduction to Tuscany’s most underrated city. Your knowledgeable local guide will lead you through the tree-lined boulevards and pretty church squares of Lucca and into popular local cafés and delis. Salute.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
At the entrance to Lucca train station, under the taxi sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Travelers under 10 years of age are not permitted on this tour
- This tour runs in all weather conditions so please dress accordingly. There is also the option to take the tour on foot instead of by bike
- In colder months the tour takes place in the morning for better light and temperature conditions and gelato will be replaced with cake and coffee