Discover the world-famous Hanseatic brick architecture of Lübeck on a private, guided tour. Learn interesting facts about the buildings of Lübeck, the history that surrounds them, and the secret events that took place behind closed doors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at the Holstentor - please wait for him directly at the entrance of the Holstenstor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a private tour and can start at any time between 9AM to 7PM, based on your preference
- Your tour guide will contact you after the booking to schedule the tour