Discover the historic town of Lübeck and the harbor area on this 1-hour scenic boat ride. Admire the magnificent skyline and listen to the informative commentary from your captain. Learn about the culture of this famous Hanse city, and its rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the ticket counter for check-in, located at An der Untertrave 108, 23552 Lübeck. The boat departs from right next to the ticket booth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The captain will provide live commentary in German, while English-speaking guests can enjoy a booklet in English.
- Food and drinks can be purchased on board the boat. It is not possible to bring your own food.
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and wear a muzzle.
- The boat has an inside area, so this experience can be enjoyed even on rainy days.
- In high season from May to September, some cruises take place on an open Panorama boat (weather dependent).