Be guided by biologists you will be able to learn by interacting and feeding rescued exotic animals in this interactive sanctuary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Any hotel along the tourist corridor.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Park Entry Fee of $20 usd per person must be paid upon arriving at the Check in. (Park Entry Fee $15 usd is until valid until December 31st 2022)
- Trasnportation from the following zones has a cost of $10 usd per person and must be paid upon arriving at check in: Diamante, Hard Rock, Nobu, Rancho San Lucas, Zadun, Acre, Flora Farms, El Encanto de la Laguna.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. A professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably. Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.