Experience the great outdoors like never before. Join your instructor and a small group for a 4-hour outdoor rock-climbing adventure in Point Dume, Malibu. Take in the breathtaking views of the California coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at Westward Beach Rd, Malibu, CA 90265. Pay for beach parking and drive all the way to the end of the road to the parking lot. Look for a yellow FJ Cruiser with Rock n Rope stickers on it. Please call 310 975-4049 if you have any questions and the guide will meet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Most up-to-date and durable equipment is used to ensure your safety
- All instructors are certified by the nationally recognized Professional Climbing Guides Institute (PCGI)
- Have someone watching over your safety and guiding you, but you will ultimately be in charge of figuring out how to reach the top of the rock that you're climbing
- There is a ratio of 4 climbers per guide
- Upon arrival at the meeting point, you will be required to sign a waiver