Marvel at beautiful views of Los Angeles from Griffith Observatory, a public observatory, planetarium, and exhibition space. Enjoy a walking tour and learn the history of Los Angeles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide in front of Astronomers Monument on the front lawn. If you have any questions, please call 310-622-9120.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Kids 5 and under are free, but are not allowed into the planetarium show
- There is a minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Activity takes place outdoors: dress appropriately for the weather
- The activity runs regardless of weather conditions, in the rare situation where the tour has to be cancelled, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a refund
- You are more than welcome to arrive earlier or explore after your tour
- Griffith Observatory is open Tuesday - Friday from 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Saturday - Sunday from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM and closed all day Monday