Explore the highlights of the museum’s permanent collection in this private, guided tour that demystifies works of art representing different time periods from da Vinci to Van Gogh.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the departure tram level in the Getty Museum parking structure. After parking, take the elevator. As you exit the elevators, you will see the guide holding a "Quick Culture" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- For groups of more than 6, discounts per person applies.
- Translators are available if booked one week in advance. Surcharges apply.