With more than 40 stops, see all of Los Angeles' most iconic landmarks from Hollywood and Downtown LA to Santa Monica and Venice Beach on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour with audio commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Redeem your ticket at any stop with the driver
- Souvenir earbuds (headset) will be given when you board the bus or you can use your own headset
- Show your ticket and save at multiple attractions and restaurants (i.e. Laugh Factory, Pink's Hotdog, Mo's House of Axe, etc.)
- Buses depart every 45-60 minutes
- Red Route (Hollywood/Beverly Hills) first bus departs from stop #1 - Dolby Theatre "Home of the Oscars" (6801 Hollywood Blvd. - on the Walk-of-Fame at the StarLine kiosk) at 10:00 AM and the last tour departs stop #1 at 4:30 PM
- Yellow Route (Santa Monica/Venice Beach) first bus departs from stop #57 - Santa Monica Pier (1515 Ocean Ave - in front of the Shore Hotel) at 9:30 AM and the last tour departs stop #57 at 4:13 PM
- Purple Route (Downtown LA) first full route departs from stop #1 – Dolby Theatre at 10:00 AM and the last tour departs stop #1 at 3:00 PM