See the very best of Los Angeles from a bird’s eye perspective on this one hour helicopter tour. Admire epic views of the world-famous Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios, Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Santa Monica Pier, and celebrity homes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime flight above Los Angeles
- Admire epic views across Santa Monica and Malibu Canyon
- See the homes of world-famous celebrities
- Get close to the iconic Hollywood sign and snap unforgettable photos
- Fly over Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Downtown LA, and more
- Professional pilots
- Headsets to hear your pilot
- Photo opportunities
- Food or drinks
- Wheelchair users
- People over 250 lbs (113 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You must provide the height and weight of all passengers when booking
- There is a 2 passenger minimum for all bookings
- With bookings of 4 or more passengers, 2 helicopters will be used.
- All flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control (ATC) limitations per federal aviation regulations. The pilot has the ultimate authority to determine if the weather is unsafe for flight. If your flight is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you can reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Children under 2-years old are welcome as a lap child at no charge with minimum of 2 adults on board. Children 2-years old and older require an individual full-fare seat.
- Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) may alter the planed flight path