See the very best of Los Angeles from a bird’s eye perspective on this 65-minute helicopter tour. Admire epic views of the world-famous Hollywood Sign, Universal Studios, Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Santa Monica Pier, and celebrity homes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- All tours are private, empty seats are not filled
- There is a 2 passenger minimum for all bookings
- You must provide the height and weight of all passengers when booking
- With bookings of 4 or more passengers, 2 helicopters will be used.
- All flight times are approximate and are subject to change based on weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control (ATC) limitations per federal aviation regulations. The pilot has the ultimate authority to determine if the weather is unsafe for flight. If your flight is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you can reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Children under 2-years old are welcome as a lap child at no charge with minimum of 2 adults on board. Children 2-years old and older require an individual full-fare seat.
- Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) may alter the planed flight path