Admire the architectural highlights of Oxford. Stop in Bampton village and tour Highclere Castle's rooms that have been featured in Downton Abbey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs at 08:15 AM from gates 18-20 at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP. Check-in begins at 08:00 AM. This is a 5-minute walk from the Victoria train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The order of sites visited may change from time to time
- Once the tour is booked there are no refunds unless the local tour operator is able to resell the tour ticket
- Due to a major renovation project at the Old Grammar School in Bampton, it is not possible to visit the village in summer 2021. Instead, you will spend extra time in Oxford with a walking tour of the city provided.