Board the bus in central London and embark on a magical full-day tour of the Warner Brothers Studio. Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to explore the enchanting props and costumes, and walk in the footsteps of your favorite characters.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 7 - 8 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Buses depart from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road. Please double-check the departure gate number upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station since the following information is subject to change. Please be at the gate 15 minutes before the departure times. Your gate number depends on your departure time. 8:15 AM - Gate 19, 8:45 AM - Gate 0, 9:15 AM - Gate 0, 10:15 AM - Gate 0, 11:15 AM - Gate 0, 12:45 PM - Gate 0, 1:15 PM - Gate 0.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The starting time is the time that you will be picked up. The transfer to the studios takes 2 hours. You will then have 4 hours in the studios before you will be transfered back to central London.
- The above times are approximate and may change depending on traffic.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The local partner is not responsible for adverse side effects.
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas.