Enjoy a full-day outing from London to three of England’s most beautiful and heritage-rich sites: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese
London Victoria Station
- 1.5 hours
Bath (guided tour)
- 2 hours
London Victoria Station
- Explore Windsor Castle and take a tour of the State Apartments and St George's Chapel
- Visit the ancient circle of Stonehenge
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of Georgian Bath
- See the famous Roman Baths (if option selected)
- Travel in a first-class luxury motor coach and enjoy the services of a professional tour guide
- Entry to Windsor Castle with audio guide available in 9 languages
- Entry to Stonehenge with interactive audio guide, but please note audio guides are subject to availability. You can download the official Stonehenge audio tour- app prior to your visit as an alternative.
- Personal audio headset to ensure you never miss a word of the guide's commentary
- Admission to the Roman Baths (unless that option is selected)
- Food & drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the order in which the attractions are visited may vary seasonally or for operational reasons
- Windsor Castle is closed to visitors from January 6-17, 2020, April 9 and 10, and June 14 and 15 so a guided walking tour of Windsor will be offered instead
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed on Sundays
- As a working royal palace, Windsor Castle is used frequently by the Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Opening arrangements may, therefore, change with no notice.
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge is approximately 2 hours each way, with traffic congestion an unknown variable. Please be mindful of this when making post-trip arrangements.