Visit medieval Warwick Castle and the home of William Shakespeare in Stratford-upon-Avon on a full-day tour from London. Drive through the scenic villages of the Cotswolds and enjoy a walking tour of Oxford.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Explore over 1,000 years of history at Warwick Castle
- Visit the birthplace of William Shakespeare at Stratford-upon-Avon
- Admire the dreaming spires of Oxford on a guided walking tour
- See the beautiful thatched roof cottages in the scenic villages of the Cotswolds
- Entrance to Warwick Castle (if option selected)
- Entrance to Shakespeare's Birthplace (if option selected)
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Personal audio headset
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the order in which the attractions are visited may vary for operational reasons.